Dual Projection Film
This unique dual projection film technology produces a perfectly viewable image on both sides at the same time, with a 180° angle of visibility, creating the world’s first 360° projection surface.
Providing the flexibility of front or rear projection for those difficult installs, this self adhesive screen film material is available in 3 standard formats:
- Per metre off the roll (roll width - 1650mm/65")
- Wholesale rolls - 10 & 30 metre rolls
- Standard screen sizes - 30" - 120" diagonal (4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio)
Multiple pieces of film can be joined on glass to create large format displays.
For more information about Pro Display's 360° Projection Film, please visit the Pro Display website.
We ship worldwide – if you want further information, a pricing quote, or to discuss ideas for using our switchable smart glass and film products, please complete the form below or call us on +44 (0)1226 351 759.
- Flexible optical film – 120 micron.
- Image displayed on both sides
- Perfect colour reproduction
- High definition / contrast images
- Peak gain – 5.7
- No hot spots – even brightness
- Works in high ambient light
- Pubs, Clubs and Bars
- Shops, Shopping Centres and Malls
- Exhibitions / Conferences
- Auditoriums / Churches
- Advertising / Information displays
- POS / store window displays