Front Projection Film
Ultra Gain is a specialist front projection film primarily used on glass walls and partitions in areas where there is high ambient light or daylight.
This unique screen technology offers the brightest front projection images, making it the ideal solution for areas where ambient lighting cannot be controlled. Ultra Gain is manufactured with a self adhesive layer meaning it can be easily applied to glass/plexiglas and it is are available in 3 formats:
» Per metre off the roll (roll width 1800mm/71")
» Wholesale rolls - 10 & 30 metre rolls
» Standard screen sizes - 30" - 140" diagonal (4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio)
Multiple pieces of film can be joined on the glass to create large format displays.
For more information about Pro Display's Front Projection Film, please visit the Pro Display website.
We ship worldwide – if you want further information, a pricing quote, or to discuss ideas for using our switchable smart glass and film products, please complete the form below or call us on +44 (0)1226 351 759.
- Peak gain - 10
- Viewing angle - 160°
- Horizontal half gain - +/-45°
- Vertical half gain - +/-40°
- Thickness - 50 microns
- Colour - White Silver
- Roll width - 1800mm/71”
- Superior brightness
- Works in high ambient/daylight
- Excellent contrast levels
- Standard sizes from 30” - 140”
- Self adhesive / no shrinkage
- Custom sizes & shapes available
- Wholesale 10m & 30m rolls available
- Advertising on glass partitions
- Information displays
- Atriums/glass walls
- Airport, bus & rail stations
- Exhibitions/outdoor events
- Visitor attractions
- Multi projector installations